This notification was drafted by OD Privacy Ltd. (“OD Privacy”) as data controller to inform you as a data subject about the processing of your personal data during your visit at the website https://www.odprivacy.com/ (“the website”) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“the Law”) and other related legislation. In addition, with this notification we provide you with information about what kind of cookies are used and their purposes, as well as how you can control them. This notification text was last updated on November 10, 2019 and may be updated again and re-published for public access in the future, to match any relevant changes.
Your personal data processed through cookies set by the website, are processed in order to facilitate the most efficient use of the website for you and to improve your user experience. In addition, your contact data (e-mail address) will be processed to send you informational e-mails about OD Privacy, if you sign up for such updates.
Your personal data are shared with agencies providing services to OD Privacy in accordance with the legislation and limited to the purpose of fulfilling the above-mentioned objectives; however, they may also be shared with authorized public institutions when required by law.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed by your browser and stored by websites you visit, on your device or network server.
Which Cookies Are Utilized on the Website?
Yandex Metrica cookies are used on the website.
Which Cookies Are Used and For Which Purposes?
Yandex Metrica cookies are used to calculate and analyze simple website performances.
Cookie: Yandex Metrica
Name: Yandex Metrica
Explanation, Duration and Preferences
These cookies enable the collection of all statistical data, thereby improving the presentation and use of the website. By adding social statistics and data on interests to these statistics, Yandex helps us understand our users better.
Our website uses Yandex Metrica cookies. The data collected by these cookies are statistical anonymous data for the use of the website and are transmitted to Yandex servers and are maintained in accordance with Yandex’ data protection policies. Click here to learn more about Yandex’ analytics data processing and personal data protection policies.
Maximum Retention Time: 720 Days
Time in Use: 180 Days
For more information:
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Data subjects have the rights listed below under Art 11 of the Law:
- to learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
- to request information if his personal data are processed,
- to learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his personal data under the conditions laid down in the Law as well as to request notification of the operations carried out to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for the data subject,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
You can forward all your requests to OD Privacy by filling out this contact form, which includes all the information necessary, in accordance with the Law and provisions of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller.